Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to create a listing for your (or your partner/client) business (product or service) on JVPromote's web site for personal,
commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- sell, resell, or giveaway JV resources available in members area;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JVPromote's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JVPromote at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by JVPromote.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of JVPromote.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, JVPromote.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
In no event shall JVPromote or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JVPromote's Internet site, even if JVPromote or a JVPromote authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JVPromote could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JVPromote does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. JVPromote may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JVPromote does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JVPromote has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JVPromote of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JVPromote's web site shall be governed by the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.